September 25, 2012 6:38 am
We are really happy to be announcing Speech-to-blog – which we tend to refer to as S2B at Collective Content – for several reasons:
1. Demand for a simple, corporate blogging service. Plenty of businesses, large and small, have a lot to say but just don’t have the expertise or time for writing, editing and publishing. S2B takes away that pain.
2. Our clients get it. They get that blogging should be their first step in modern marketing. Elements such as gated premium content, video, webinars and email campaigns are all important too but blogging should be the foundation. (And btw the feel free to speak to us about any of those things.)
3. A ‘post-campaign’ world. Clients are increasingly realising that reaching and influencing intended audiences is no longer about campaigns. Winning and keeping business through media that stretches farther than TV, radio and print can’t happen in three-month bursts. The bad news is that you now need a ‘forever’ mindset. The good news is that content marketing through blogging is part of the answer and can be simple, effective and something you get other people to do for you.
4. This is our biggest launch yet. Collective Content is a young agency but we are already doing work for blue-chip brands and other innovative companies. You’ll hear us talking a lot about blogging over coming weeks.
Everyone who works for Collective Content has spent a career focusing on excellent content and Speech-to-blog is our way to bring this more easily to a wider range of clients.
S2B is a cost-effective way to create content that can be used in several ways:
- to fuel your social media channels
- to be used in PR and wider thought-leadership
- as the basis for newsletters and other email campaigns
Please check out our Speech-to-blog page and contact us for more details about how S2B works, pricing and the client case studies we can discuss.
Content is increasingly the way to differentiate your business but the price has been prohibitive. S2B changes that.
Follow us on Twitter – @ColContent