October 1, 2021 4:18 am
1. How to write digital copy: A complete guide
First up for this quarter, some deep, deep content. Dan Brotzel’s enduring Medium post is among the most comprehensive guides to getting digital copywriting right. Study this. Seriously.
2. Why intelligent minds like Jeff Bezos embrace the ‘rule of writing’
Writing is also about thinking. And that’s a good thing. Here’s why.
3. 6 unique copywriting strategies for unbeaten content marketing
Not much here that’s original. But this is a handy refresher on what to get right so your content is effective.
4. Top 9 content marketing mistakes to avoid
This is another series of must-dos, in the form of one of those ‘Don’t do these things…’ posts. But more sound advice.
5. Why content is replacing clicks as the cornerstone of digital marketing
Content is king – again – according to Streetfight. When your cookies and other tactics are living on limited time, great content is always a good idea.
6. Have you been social selling all along?
Interesting thinking, from Convince and Convert. Maybe this social selling thing isn’t too scary after all?
7. Senior executives, here’s why you need to become B2B influencers
Do you really need to become an influencer in your B2B role? Some interesting reasoning here from ClickZ.
8. What B2B companies often get wrong about content marketing
It’s smart to regularly reassess and fine-tune your content strategy. This overview of common mistakes in B2B can help you identify areas for improvement.
9. How to repurpose content for your email marketing campaigns
We’re big fans of creative repurposing, and this piece provides helpful advice for how to ‘Marie Kondo’ your longer content into emails.
10. My favorite content marketing podcasts for 2022
Tired of staring at the screen for content marketing insights? Here’s a way to get some learning in while taking a run or making dinner.
11. Creative content marketing: 8 examples to inspire you this year
Finally, be inspired with these creative approaches from Brafton to these tried and trusted formats.
Why 11 links? Because a survey found that 11 makes the top 10 list of “lucky” numbers (it came in at 10th place).
Follow us on Twitter – @ColContent