January 4, 2021 8:30 pm
1. The 12-month content marketing strategy for startups
The start of a year is a good time for such a comprehensive piece. But the truth is that any time is a good time for this level of planning.
2. What to do with those content marketing leads?
OK, so you’ll see most of this newsletter is about tips. But do you ever consider the big questions of content marketing?
3. 7 pro tips for content creators from content creators
We’re big fans of advice from other experts. Some gems here.
4. Comedy formats teach us content lessons
Hands up, this post is by me. I love to study comedians – true masters of content – and often wonder what approaches we can
5. Beat the odds and break through “content chaos”
Less-known source asks good questions about how most of us create and use content.
6. 8 types of infographics you should be using in your content marketing
Ever thought about the types of infographic out there? These categorisations can help you think of infographic ideas.
7. What is data visualisation? (Definition, examples, best practices)
And building on infographics is true data visualisation. Ever wondered what that is?
8. 6 low effort, high impact content ideas
Like I said, we’re all for tips. Use these.
9. How to convince your company’s brain trust to collaborate on content
A few years ago I wrote about companies – as well as business publications – having an editorial board, and this from the CMI goes further.
10. 5 content campaigns that changed the way I saw marketing
Think differently about content, as these companies did.
11. Dead Broets Society: The story behind the strange and bewildering trend that’s eating LinkedIn
Read this and weep. But also consider how often you’ve seen this kind of approach not just on LinkedIn but on Instagram and elsewhere.
Why 11 links? Because this is prime content.
Follow us on Twitter – @ColContent