March 17, 2019 5:38 pm
- What CMOs should tell board members (and what boards should be asking)
Let’s kick off with some C-suite advice. Trust us, it gets more tactical and advisory from here…
- 3 creative habits that’ll make you more inspired and prolific all year
Ringfencing mindspace so that any team can be creative is so important (we referred to this as one goal of our way of working).
- How to turn a single blog post into a month’s worth of content marketing
We talk a lot about how every piece of content is really several pieces of content. It’s even in our writing and editing training course. Here are some useful pointers.
- 12 content marketing trends that can help your brand stand out
Juicy trends listicle – say no more.
- Multiply your traffic: 3 powerful ways to give your old content a second life
This is a key tactic for getting more out of your best historic content. But get this wrong and you come across as a low-rent SEOer.
- How to use LinkedIn as a brand publishing platform
Since we’ve been doing these quarterly lists, we like to feature something with a social angle – and in the early days of Collective Content, we’d often help executives with their LinkedIn profiles and engagement. But LI is about more than profiles.
- 3 rules for building a better content calendar
Some simple, solid advice about the kind of content planning every organisation should be doing.
- Copy-wise: Beware of too many, too few or misplaced commas
As well as our love of all things grammar and style (being copy-wise)… we love to drop in one of our own posts 😉
- Infographic: How to use infographics for lead generation
Not our first Contently link, but as well as loving the right kind of info, we love this riff on “a coffee table book about coffee tables”.
- Insourcing, offshoring and creative re-alignment: 10 things I learned about the future of B2B agencies
We don’t often get too inward-looking in these lists but this is a great insight into the kind of agencies you might end up working with – and when to decide you don’t need them.
- ‘You don’t get it. You aren’t the point.’
And lastly, some advice for any of us: It’s not about us – it’s about those we’re trying to connect with, however we try to do that. Remember.
Why 11 links for once? 11 is the best times table, no question.
Follow us on Twitter – @ColContent